Monday, May 31, 2010

seashell decor


How many times have I wanted to find a store to purchase all kinds of seashell decors that, weren't all mass produced? The years went by and I left this thought to the side after purchasing a seashell heart decorated mirror at a store I found in one of my vacations. Soon after, I bought a seashell box on another one of my vacations but, I knew that even though the seashell items I've purchased during my vacations to the near by South Florida beaches, nothing would compare to what one day was going to be my very own first handmade creation. I made a seashell mirror for my sister in law. She had recently bought her first beach home and I wanted to give her something unique and different and not store bought. My first seashell decor was born! I decorated a mirror's frame with the collected seashells. I gave her this for her beach home and she loved it! Soon after "Bea's Tropical Designs" was born. Now, 6 years have gone by and I'm still creating not only seashell mirrors but, all sorts of seashell decors. If you want to see what I create go to http://www.beastropicaldesigns.com/ and there you will some of my creations not mass produced and one of a kind. Sincerely, Bea Valiente

No comments:

Post a Comment